Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Nonnie & Papa Jim's Visit

Nonnie and Papa Jim are working at a camp near here for a few weeks and came over for the day on Saturday.  

We were ecstatic to have family in town!

They got to watch two basketball games, play outside (Papa Jim the boys), and Nonnie and I even got to hit a thrift store between games.

Nonnie & S courtside

At the Burger Place for Lunch between Games  (Nonnnie & L)
J's Game (Papa Jim, Nonnie, & Grandmama)


I love how S is looking at her great-grandmothers.  :)
I'm so disappointed I didn't get pics this time of the kids-the boys, especially-with Papa Jim.  He is always so good with them.  :)

This time, as usual, they spent a long time playing outside with him.  I miss my granddad, Grandaddy, who passed away years ago.  He would have LOVED the boys & S; Hots, too.  We are so blessed to have Papa Jim in our lives!

Here are a few pics from their last visit back in December.  Thank you, Papa Jim, for loving my kiddos!



We're looking forward to visiting them at the camp for the day next week!


No comments: