Friday, February 6, 2015

First Real Ponytail

The photo pretty much speaks for itself, but we all know I'm not one to refrain from sharing additional-& often irrelevant-thoughts so I'll add that I finally put S's hair up in a real ponytail yesterday and sent several texts to friends and family who I thought would appreciate seeing this.

Bragging?  Possibly.  My real motive was to have them celebrate with me.  My girl has good hair!  

When you come from a bloodline/are the bloodline with hair that leaves much to be desired in the volume and thickness departments (yes, those are two completely different issues), a just-turned-one-year-old with a ponytail like this-a legitimate ponytail-is cause for celebration.

Now I need to thank the Bowers' side for giving me the opportunity to have a child with good hair.  (Actually I have 3, but it seems like kind of a waste on my short shorn boys.  However, maybe they'll marry thin haired wives and make them as happy as Hots has made me.)  

Hots clearly brought every single fabulous hair allele he had to the table for this one.   

Unfortunately I brought every high forehead allele I had to the table to meet them. ;)

We think she's pretty stinkin' cute!

No comments: