Now that S is four months old I've finally started to document her "tricks", as I call them.
I had a little fun snapping some pics to commemorate this milestone. And I also had fun putting her little headband on. ;)
Happy girl!
I got the clalkboard idea from my friend, Jennifer, but need help setting it up with S so that all the info can be seen. Sooooo, here's what's on the board:
-May 14, 2014
-4 Months
-14 lbs, 26 in (Our girl's in the 97th percentile for height!)
-Sleeps ALL night!
-Loves watching her big brothers
-smiles, talks, and laughs a lot
Here's another pose I'm not big on, either. (S feels that it's not flattering of her thighs so I'll be working on a new one for our next shoot.)
Ha ha ha ha ha! She'll just love this one when she's a teenager!
We're enjoying sweet S so much; loving each stage (the sleeping through the night stage is at the top of the list!). We are blessed, blessed, blessed with this little girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment