It's been COLD here lately; multiple days with temps in the '30s, so I actually had to buy real coats for the boys this year for the first time ever. You just never know it TX and we are LOVING it!
We spent one of those days at the theater watching Frozen, which was super cute
and have roasted more marshmallows than I can count. On this evening the temp was in the low '40s. Hots and I were bundled up and the boys chose their own outfits.
Last Saturday we visited Papaw in Lufkin. The rest of the pics are on B's phone, so I'll have to post them later, but we had a great time. :)
And, thanks to Kaydie, Hots and I got a date night at our fave local restaurant where we again discussed baby names; specifically girl names on which we're pretty much stumped. Yes, we're taking suggestions.Speaking of baby names and such, I have every intention of writing a pregnancy update post and have had for several weeks now. You see how that's worked out, but hopefully it (along with the obligatory covered baby bump pic-which I still don't have-for you, Aunt Kathey) will actually happen before it becomes necessary to post a baby announcement instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment