Friday, February 22, 2013

Cousins :)

For the past (almost) 4 years we've had the privilege of having my cousins, G & C, here at A&M.  It's been so much fun having them and they've always made time in their busy college schedule to spend time w/ the fam.  

C holding L last Sunday  :)
The boys LOVE G & C and G & C have always been so good to J & L.  Makes my heart happy and I don't want them to move-G left in January and C will leave in June.  :(

G holding L on his Graduation Day-Whoop!
Love, love, love these guys and am so thankful to have had them here for the past few years!

I have asked them countless times what exactly we need to do to raise our boys to be just like them; good Christian men, personable, polite, fun, ambitious, successful, thoughtful (and many more attributes I can't think of right now).  They gave me some tips and told me some methods their parents used-I won't divulge that on the blog, but when I reported what they'd said to their dad, my Uncle B, his reply was a very serious, "Really, they said that?" followed by a huge grin.

G & C, how am I going to raise these boys without you two???  We love you guys and are so proud of you!

1 comment:

LeAnna said...

Hey Barb! I would LOVE to hear what your cousins said about raising boys. I will safeguard that info! Personal experience is a way better help than books in my opinion.