Sunday, June 17, 2012

Pool Time!

           I've really slacked on blogging lately and am now soooo far behind.  Two family reunions and one beach trip behind, to be exact.  Hopefully I'll catch up this week.  

           For the past two weeks we've spent our evenings at swim lessons, which (for the 3rd year in a row) we did with the Spences-Way fun!  We had a blast, the boys did great, and we're so ready to have our evenings back.  :)

J LOVED the water!


            L was a little unsure at first, but really got into it.  On the night Dawn and I were at Bible study (so the guys were solo w/ the boys), the instructor told the Brians that L and Jacob did "much better with Dad than with Mom".  B could hardly wait to pass along the info.  :)







L diving for a ring


J swimming (underwater!) to L


J doing the running man underwater


No comments: