Saturday, January 28, 2012

Little Christmas

We kicked off the Christmas season the week after Thanksgiving with Little Christmas. Dad, Kathy, Sarah, Nonnie, Jim, and my cousin, LeAnna, and her family all came into town for the day. It was a lot of fun, but most of the pics didn't turn out.

Clowning Around w/ Aunt Sarah & Papa



Nonnie w/ Luke


Nonnie & Her Great-Grandsons (minus L)


LeAnna's boys (Jonathan, Joshua, & Caleb) are such nice, well-mannered guys and J LOVED spending time with them. Thanks for being so sweet to play with J & L while you were here. :) I looked out once to see Joshua way up in a tree. Super impressive...and a little unnerving. Guess I'd better get used to it with all my boys!

LeAnna, Nonnie, Sarah, & Me


Sarah & LeAnna


L wanted Nonnie to "Wok, wok," him to sleep for his nap. I checked in on them a little later and they were playing. The privilege of being a great-grandma. :)


We missed you, Aunt Kathey and Ron! (But thanks for coming through with your famous Christmas cookies!)

No comments: