Monday, October 10, 2011

A Hairy Situation


So we're kind of at a stand still w/ L's hair. It sticks straight out in every direction and we don't know whether to buzz it or let it grow out in hopes of it finally lying down. Don't get me wrong, we LOVE his wild hair and it's our opinion that it could not be cuter; we're just feeling out our options for the future.

Here's what we think we're looking at in the next year or so if we let it grow out.


Let me ask:

Are

You

Ready

For

This???

We think it may suit him.


At least he comes by it honestly...


...Very honestly.

4 comments:

Aunt Kathey said...

OKay, if you cut his hair it will probably grow back thicker and more managable. But there is this girl who wants to be a boy on this dancing show and she shaved her head and I am just not sure about all of this. Of course Wuke has his boots, his passy and he does like his food. But this dancer does too. So, I guess I am not much help.

LeAnna said...

I love Luke's hair. It reminds me of Joshua's at that age. He looked like a dandelion all the time. I say just enjoy it because at some point, it will most likely settle down and as a mama, you will actually miss it! :)Now about those wigs...were ya'll going for a specific celebrity or person? That's a bit harder for me to figure out! ha/ha

Valerie said...

hahaha....you're hilarious, Barb! I love it!

MOM SPENCE said...

i LOVE how you lead up to each photo... you crack me up. I think spice it up a little and add a feather or maybe some blue streaks. No one will even notice that its spikey then! LOL.. we love wild luke I say let it grow!!!