Friday, May 20, 2011

A Booty Story

This one is gross, but too many humorous words from J not to post. Consider yourself warned!

Today I'd put the boys down for their nap and was visiting with my sis on the phone when I heard J crying as he came out of his room-a huge no no we've been working to correct for a while now. I bid S farewell and headed to the living room.

Me: J, why are you up?

J: Doing that wide-leg walk and whining as he tells me, I poopied in my unnerweer and I need you to do somethin wif it.

Me: Realizing he's had an apple-induced loose bowel issue just before getting on to him-whew!, Okay, just do not move while I get the wipes from L's room. Do NOT move.

I step into L's room and J runs back to his room, then back into the hallway where I'd told him to stay.

Me: J, I asked you not to move!

J: Turning toward his room, pointing at something by his door, Are you gonna wipe up that poopie, Momma?

There was a trail...and more in his room.

Me: Okay, bend over so I can [clean you up].

J: As I'm 'cleaning' him, in the sweetest, most sincere little voice, Thank you, Momma.

Me: Awwwww. No prob, sweet boy.

J: Don't pick it out wif yer hans, Momma.

Me: Oh, I am definitely NOT using my hands.

J: Thank you.

No comments: