These days Jack talks constantly and can say anything. Here are a few of my faves from the past few days. :)
While visiting Kaydie last weekend
J: (runs up to her and removes his cowboy hat) Kaydie, did you get me this haaaaaat?
K: Yes, Jack. I wanted you to have your very own cowboy hat.
J: (pauses for 3 seconds, pulling out his sweetest 2-yr-old voice) That was so sweet.
With that, she promised him 'whatever' he wanted, from candy of any kind to a motorcycle.
Getting ready to head to Kaydie's to spend the night; Jack is so excited; Luke has been very fussy for the previous 4 hours, causing me to want to rip my hair out
J: (hopping around the room where I'm packing and Luke's still crying) I spend the night with Kaydie, Momma! I spend the night with Kaydie!
B: That's right! You and Luke will have so much fun spending the night with Kaydie!
J: I don't wanna take Lou-kiss, Momma.
B: I wouldn't either. But...........he's going.
J: (still bouncing and completely over having to 'take' Lou-kiss) Did you pack up my pjs?
B: Yes, sweet boy, I packed up your pjs.
Any time he deems appropriate
J: Awwww, man. That's not good. (dragging out each of the last 3 words)
So stinkin' cute!
For the past few mornings...waaaay too early
J: (entering our bedroom before daylight) The sun is up, Daddy (or Momma)! The sun is up, Daddy (or Momma)!
This morning he addressed me and followed his announcement about the sun being up with, "We can go outside now, Momma!"
No, Jack, we cannot go outside at 6:50am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
SO precious! Love that your little gentleman removed his hat in the presence of a lady!
And I am RIGHT there with you on the pre-sunrise, "sunrises". I'm still trying to explain to Norah that she can't really tell when the sun is up since she sleeps with a lamp on all night!
Love it! Thanks for the smile this morning. Enjoyed seeing you Sunday and can't wait for my extended "vacation" at your house. You are so brave!
Post a Comment