So I know the title is corny, but it came to me today as I was leaving Sam's after having loaded all my kids and all my loot into the Tahoe in the rain.
This will be easy. In fact, I will have to limit myself to 10, but here goes.
Today I am thankful
-for my God who loves me and whom I am learning more and more about these days.
-for my husband, who, by the way, ROCKS-at pretty much everything he does. I love that man!
-that I can spend all day with my sweet boys (If only B could stay home w/ us!)
-that Kleenexes are disposable (The mucous is flowing freely around here today.) and that Jack can (sort of) wipe his own nose.
-for nap time-woo hoo!
-that Luke is a cuddler and that he's a momma's boy; he makes those yummy baby noises when he wants me and I pick him up...as he snuggles into my shoulder. Ahhhh. :)
-that I haven't noticed anyone looking at my kids like I probably looked at others' when they're slobbery, slimy, and just downright disgusting in the grocery store or in a restaurant. Sometimes I can't believe I can eat (or shop, or talk, or whatever) through that.
-when the day begins with 2 dirty diapers b/c that usually means my diaper duty/doody is finished for the day. Not a great early morning surprise...or is it?
-for the recent rain.
-that I live outside the city limits; just because I like being spread out-Keep Austin weird, Houston packed, and Dallas dense!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment