Recently I came up with this idea to create a piece of artwork for our bedroom wall using the boys' profiles. (Okay, okay, I saw it in Southern Living and then found the step-by-step instructions on another site.) How hard could it be? All I had to do was take a profile picture of each boy, size them on the computer, then print them and trace them on a piece of dark paper, frame them and I'm done.
Well, sixteen thousand pics later, I still do not have a workable one of Luke. Here is the one of Jack; sweet, precious, cooperative (at least that day) Jack.

And here is the only profile pic I was able to get of Luke. Should I just trace the spittle and call it done???

One morning as Jack and I headed to 'wake Lou-kiss up' Jack said, "I wanna feeeeed eeem 'is bah-dull."

3 comments:
Oh, I laughed so hard at Luke's profile picture. SO funny! Maybe you SHOULD go with it...it would probably make you smile every day :)
i want to see how it turns out so i can try! yeah.. my grandma has one of my aunts and dad... but they were old enough to sit still. good luck!
I can see why you love those boys. I LOVE the pic of Jack feeding Luke, and the last pic of Luke in the bumbo made me laugh out loud. What a cutie... :)
Post a Comment