Saturday morning Brian took Jack to Papa's office so they could play on the Bobcat equipment. Jack got to 'drive' all sorts of machines and proudly told me, "I move dirt," as he pointed to the little backhoe above (I think that's right.) parked on a pile of dirt.
They'd been there for a couple of hours when I arrived to find him walking around and around the Bobcats on the lot, talking about each one...to himself until he noticed me, then I'm pretty sure he was giving me a sales pitch.
It was great to meet Honey's daughters, J & L, and their sweet kids. (The husbands were nice, too. :) Thanks for coming over during your holiday weekend, girls!
Papa, we enjoyed your grilling-obviously-and had a blast! Honey, the enchiladas were fabulous and are officially on next week's menu. We had a great time! Thanks for having us.
When we were within one mile of our house on the way home Brian said, "The boys have been absolutely perfect this trip." And they had been. On that 6 hour trip we stopped once each way to eat lunch...and that was it.
No comments:
Post a Comment