The day we returned from CO; Jack & Brian bonding over dirt and heavy equipment

One morning I put Luke right in the center of his mat while Jack and I ate breakfast. When we finished and returned to the living room, this is what we found.

I think he's pretty proud of himself (and perhaps a little shell-shocked from the flash)!

Relaxing on our bed while we get ready for church. A
rare treat!

We visited Cameron Park Zoo with Breeley & Joshelyn.


Sliding through the otter tank


Talking to Dory

Annual George Bush Library Easter Egg Hunt

Jack hunted Easter eggs and played a couple of games at the George Bush Library with his friend, Tanner...and about 8,000 other kids.


And the fire truck was his favorite part.

At the Park with Nathan & Jacob
We had a picnic and played at the park with Nathan & Jacob, and their mom, Dawn. (The boys are almost exactly the same ages-but that's another post.)



Chuck E Cheese's with Davis & Jill
We had a great time playing with the boys (and shooting some hoops, ourselves)!

Driving the Bobcat

We finally had our landscaping put in last week and the crew left their Bobcat in our yard overnight. Jack is obsessed with heavy equipment and played on it for at least 45 min. while Brian and I did yard work. To my great relief, the thing required a security code in order to start so Brian was unable to 'borrow' it to do 'a couple of things' around our lot.

Grandmama's Eater Egg Hunt

Grandmama hosted an Easter egg hunt in their little courtyard for Jack. It was so nice and just the perfect area. I'm not sure who had the most fun, Grandmama or Jack! We LOVE having them here. Ahhh! :) (I still scream a little each time I remember they get to stay!)


1 comment:
Thanks for the long super-post and for the stories and pictures. Your boys are beautiful! Hopefully, we'll see you soon. Love you guys.
Post a Comment