Sunday, August 9, 2009

It's Official, So I'm Told

This morning in Children's Church

A six-year-old points to my tummy and announces, "You have a baby!"

Since I have a habit of stating the obvious and sometimes being a bit (too) blunt myself, I do appreciate her straight forward approach. Made me laugh. :)

Sometime after the 7 month mark in my pregnancy with Jack a lady stopped me in Kroger to inform me that she was certain I would have a boy. Shortly after that, another lady did the same thing. I'll be sure to let everyone know what the 'Kroger Poll' is with this one.

Anyway, I remember feeling like it was a big deal for a stranger to be so certain I was pregnant that they felt comfortable calling me out on it. 7+ months with Jack and 6 months with Baby Bowers.

1 comment:

Sara Nickson said...

Too funny. Strangers can say and do the weirdest things.