I apologize for the long silence (and fear that the past three months' memories are lost-Ha!). Several weeks ago I finally got around to taking time to update the blog. After a couple of hours hassling with my photos-trying to get them from my phone to my computer-they would not open in my email. Grrrrrr!
Anyway, A LOT has happened, including but not limited to sinus surgery for me (Yea! I feel better than I have in years and am so thankful I had it done.), A Weekend to Remember marriage conference, Pre-K, 3rd, & 5th Grade graduation, two weeks in Colorado, new baby goats, and several other things. We've had fun!
We loved this conference and recommend it to any and every married couple. It was time well spent and God allowed me to feel well for the weekend though I'd been pretty sick for weeks prior and pretty much when we got home.
Hopefully tonight's transfer of photos will go smoothly and I can get back on track so our family happenings and memories will be on record. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment