Wednesday, January 31, 2018

SK turns 4!

Our sweet SK turned 4 in January.  She'd never had a friend party so we invited her little CDO class to Chick-fil-a one morning for breakfast, playing, and cupcakes.  She chose strawberry cupcakes (and I chose cream cheese icing) and I think all of the little friends had a great time.
Blowing out her "4" candle
Just like the Big Bad Wolf, she blew and blew (and then her friend, Uriah, helped her out).
On her actual birthday we celebrated at Kaydie's after church.

Here Hots is working on her new doll.
Kaydie made a cake, too!




I wish we'd gotten more pics, but it was a fun celebration.  :)

Some things about Sadie at 4 years old:
-She LOVES to talk constantly and has many, many things to say.
-Playing with her babies, her farm, doing puzzles, playing outside, and playing with her bubbas are her favorite things to do.  She also loves to "read", write, and draw, as well as put puzzles together.
-Her favorite color is "purple and pink. Momma, I like purple and pink."
-Her favorite food is "sausage."
-She loves "Momma and Daddy and Luke and Jack.  Uh, Grandmama and Kaydie and all of the rest of my cousins."
-Some of her favorite things to do are "play with Kaydie, play with all my toys, to play Tickle Monster with Daddy."

1 comment:

Janie Bettis said...

Happy 4th birthday, Sadie ♥
Enjoyed reading about her.