Both boys now have their own waders and I'm not sure who's more excited; them or Hots.
The report from Hots after their first wading trip was that they did great and they boys reported they had a great time. (We've arrived!)
Our boys :)
J with his catch
L was proud of his, too.
SK and I hung out while the guys were gone and right after they left she said, "Momma, I fink I need some waders."
It's basketball season and we are pumped! Some sweet friends from church gave us their adjustable goal and the boys have already logged hundreds of shots on it these last two weeks.
Kaydie let us put it at her house since she's got the only level area on the property.
I was finally able to snap a pic to share with you of J playing on his rock wall since he had shorts on (as opposed to the typical clothing choice of both boys: underwear only). This day it was around 40 degrees, but the week prior he spent quite a bit of time playing in undies only on the rock wall with the temp in the low 30s. That boy!
Last, I would (not) like to document this HUGE milestone. I was able to put J's shoe on my foot and tie it. What?! He's in Fourth Grade.
1 comment:
Those boys are way too big!
Post a Comment