Tuesday, October 17, 2017

S'mores!

One day after school I decided we should have s'mores just because.
I had the ingredients from our camping trip that never happened so the first day we had a bit of cooler weather was the perfect time to use them.
The boys were in because sugar AND fire!
SK's usually up for whatever her brothers are.

There was a lot of stickiness (as well as baths directly after).
Of course I had one, too!
I am appreciating this stage so very much.  The boys are still with me so much (as opposed to being gone to extracurricular events) and are able to do so many things themselves.  I also no longer have to worry about them falling into the fire. 
Oh, and they collected all of the sticks for the fire!  So I got all of the the sticks picked up and we got to roast marshmallows!


L likes his like I like mine.  :)
These are the days!

1 comment:

Aunt Kathey said...

Luke I like my marshmallows like that too. Maybe you can cook me one when we come to see you. SK is so adorable and that hair is too cute.