We spent the last Saturday of Spring Break kayaking; our first family kayaking trip.
Now this kind of thing lessens the blow of putting our crib away for good. In fact, we are all quite excited about all the things we can do together as a family now that we don't need a diaper bag!SK was a HUGE fan!
Horsing around and fell in
Then started thinking about alligators and wouldn't get off to right his kayak.
Hots had to dump him off (which was fun to watch-Ha!).
L was all over it, too!
SK rode with Hots first and then hopped onto mine.
SK loves to put her toes in.
On our way back up river J paddled into this collection of washed up brush, yelled, "Snake! I see a snake!" to which I replied, "What? I don't believe you," or something like that. He then yelled, "There are a bunch of snakes!" as he wildly paddled backward.
At that point Hots and I had started that way and Hots saw them. There were three piles of no fewer than 8 snakes total. YUCK!
Fun times on the river-we've been again since-with my people!
No comments:
Post a Comment