SK and Hots attended their first "day-dah dince," as SK called it tonight.
I told her when I was getting her ready that she could borrow Daddy tonight but that she would have to give him back. She said she would.This girl loves her daddy! Didn't know it, but he sure did need a girl. :)
She loved her "pwin-sis dwess," which had lace, two layers of tulle, two layers of satiny material, a sparkly gold waistband, and was pink. (I know you're shocked that I chose it myself. I may pull off this girl mom thing after all!)
"It twills, Momma! Ook, Daddy! It twills!"
I assume this is how we'll see her on her wedding day. Still this sweet little three-year-old; our baby girl. :)
Hots reported that they "had a blast," that "SK only ate a lollipop and her dessert," and "of course" he had to take her potty in that dress.
While Hots and SK partied across town, I hung with the boys (Just like old times!) at their restaurant of choice-Chick fil a. They sure are fun to be with and I think we all enjoyed our visit!
We'd planned to play Super Mario Bros when we got home, which we did after I killed the baby rattlesnake that was on our walkway. The boys had run in ahead of me and were inches at most from it, not having seen it.
It's the first one we've seen here and I'm thoroughly grossed out and somewhat traumatized over the whole situation-that there was a live rattlesnake on our property that was a baby and those things come in multiples. I've been high-stepping and getting many an adrenaline rush ever since and I fear there is a nightmare in my near future.
Good news: As I mentioned above, we did get to play Super Mario after I chopped the thing's head off and showed the boys for future reference.
Jack's response, "Let's go back inside. This is kind of creepy."
Agreed, J, agreed.
So, lots of excitement here in Kerrville this evening!
No comments:
Post a Comment