Monday, December 12, 2016

Lately

SK had her little Thanksgiving performance a few weeks ago and if I knew how to post videos to this blog, I'd have done that because it was so much cuter than the still photos.  
The girl likes to perform!
She's also into cheesy smiles.
Kaydie and Grandmama usually pick up the boys after school on Thursdays (So nice!) and near Veteran's Day they wanted to have their own Veteran's Day parade in Grandmama's neighborhood and I think I'm correct when I say they stopped periodically to say The Pledge of Allegiance.
Sometimes when you're the third child, your mom is too tired/too smart to care whether or not you snack at the table or while lying on the floor and she also thinks pretty much everything you do is cute and needs to be documented, usually by snapping a photo.
J & L using their swords they made with Kaydie
There was this one time that I wanted to try our new (to Kerrville) sandwich shop which is right beside a donut shop which I parked right in front of and it was still open so I thought, "Why not?" and made a conscious decision to make a bad decision.  But you only live once!
Grandmama kept SK for me and when I arrived to pick her up they were on a walk.  SK was collecting "eabes," which she put in Grandmama's pockets.
Oh, my.  I'm crazy about both of them and together they're almost too much for this emotionally challenged girl to take.  Makes my heart SO happy.  :)
That's all for tonight.

No comments: