It was a bit of a crazy last week of school; parties for all of us, a night out of town for Hots and me, and lots going on at the kids' schools.
L after school on hat day (I'd completely forgotten about hat day, but L remembered!)
The Kindergarten classes sang at a nursing home and then at the mall.SK's class sang "Jingle Bells" for parents and grandparents on their last day of school.
It was also pajama day.
She really got into it and sang along, ringing her bell.
Kaydie and Grandmama came to watch.
Cheesy smile!
On Sunday evening we drove to Johnson City to see the lights. It was a blast! Lots of room for the kids to run around and LOTS of lights; very family friendly!
L is always looking up to his big brother. :)
The Electric Co Op had a beautiful, bright display.
Success!
On Monday the kids and I put a rock surround on the chicken coop. I'd planned on planting lavender, but the goats like lavender, too. (SK participated fully, too, but she had hit the hay by the time I remembered to take a pic.)
And the boys got new work gloves from Papa. I think they like them. :)
2 comments:
Chicken poop just grosses me out. I know how fun it is for the kids but yuk.
The more I read your blog, the more I realize I want the house and the view, and the baby goats (when they are actually baby goats) and nothing else.
I never thought I was a city girl, but guess I am especially since I had a melt down in Brookshires for having new conveyer belts I have to put my groceries on myself instead of them picking them up for me.
Ok, back to the ranch. I am so happy to see SK playing a bell ( I used to be in handbells) and it reminded me of Cmon ring those bells!!
I hope to work with her on the finer points when I get to see her again.
The boys will love the gocarts and you have such a perfect place to ride.
Love to you and keep up the ranching. Wow, I wonder if Jack and Evelyn know the impact it made on you? Evelyn for sure if she is building fences. To which I would whine, whine, whine.
Aunt Kathey
Oh, I just love the picture of the boys with their gloves on. Jack looks like, "Of course I eat cereal with gloves. Doesn't everybody?
Too cute for words.
Post a Comment