The first weekend we were here we enjoyed hiking in Kerrville-Schreiner Park less than a mile from our house.
I packed S in for our 3+ mile hike.
The boys climbed lots of trees.
S was so impressed by the views.
On Sunday Aunt Karyn and Bonnie headed our way and we met at Camp Verde. What a blast it was to see them! Our hearts were happy! :)
On one beautiful day the kids and I headed to the park.
Kerrville Park "toy"
How can she look so big and so little at the same time?
The next weekend we hiked around the semi-complete river trail in town.
Part of the trail took us under a bridge.
It was 40 degrees and misting, so it was a short hike, but we did see lots of deer up close and the boys burned some energy.
That Sunday afternoon we took the scenic route to Bandera and passed these riders on the main road right in the middle of town.
The little restaurant where we ate was on the river so we walked down to check it out before we ate.
Saw a lone mallard and snapped a couple of pics. :)
Looking forward to our next adventure!
1 comment:
Wow, all I can say is "Sadie Kay" I know Mommy planted that basketball between your legs! And a jewelry box, now your thinking Barb. What a beautiful Christmas. I know you will so love Kerrville and I heard your Mom and Rose ran into each other. So cool.
Hope your family got a Christmas cookie (even though I have my doubts). I still to make some for Sarah and John. I love you so much and can't wait to visit. Enjoy your adventure. Never a doubt when you follow God's leadership and He was very plain this time!!
Aunt Kathey
Post a Comment