Friday, July 4, 2014

Papa Came to Visit!

Papa & S
L always has a (long) "towy to tewl."
Double Dave's!  Where only a Papa could be persuaded-very easily-to sponsor a couple of rounds of the drop & grab a stuffed animal game.
                                         
Dad, S and I headed to campus to walk around and reminisce, which was a blast (& blazing hot).  Here we are in the newly remodeled MSC.

And what's a weekend without water slide fun?!  
J head first!
L-man!

S chilled slide-side on her quilt.  I love the way she's looking at J.  Her big brothers hung the moon as far as she's concerned.  :)


A girl and her dog
Missy stayed right here beside her the whole time.  This, folks, is why we have a Labrador.  
L gave Papa his room and bunked w/ J.  We had to snap a pic later that night when we found them like this.
We had a great time!  Thanks for the visit, Papa!




1 comment:

Aunt Kathey said...

Papa had a blast with your family. This is how I see it, Papa has to listen to every detail that Luke tells him because John LOVES A GOOD STORY and knows how important those details are. Jack might have looked like he was trying to persuade Papa with the pick up machine but Papa was dying to try it himself. And Sadie, well all she has to do it smile and Papa and ALL of us are smitten. Can't wait to see y'all. I have so much to pass on to Sadie!!@#$%^&
1180