We spent a weekend recently at our friends' lake house. It was soooo relaxing and we all had a blast.
Bonus: Kaydie called last minute and asked begged to have S for the weekend. We missed her, but the boys are so easy at their ages that we really got to relax. :)
Here Hots is standing on a random stump out in the water lifting the boys. I'm treading water, so it's pretty neat to be able to stand on that stump way out there.
All 4 kiddos swimming to the neighbor's dock
The Crew! (D, L, J, & K)
Ready to Tube (D, J, & L)
The success of the tube ride can be seen in the hairdo!
G & J had told us ahead of time that the dock time after the kids went to bed was the best. They were absolutely correct and we thoroughly enjoyed it. I cannot remember a time in the last few years when I've been so relaxed. There are lights mounted underwater around the dock so we could see the fish very well. Hots wanted to try to catch one (I was certain he would; the man's got skills!) and, sure enough, within 3 seconds of putting the lure in the water, he had this guy.
I'll leave you with this.
And this. (Just in case you felt like you were missing something with that off in the distance shot.)
No comments:
Post a Comment