Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Lately: Part I

This would be the longest blog post ever, but I've decided to break it down into two parts.  Here's Part I.

This was my view from the back of the shopping cart.  See S's feet?  Eek!  Too cute not to capture.  :)
J's playdough pic of me in Bible class Wed night
S adores her big bro
Feet!  S's enjoying her feet these days & can even put them in her mouth.
A hair shot
L's last day of MDO
Her other sweet big bro
See what I mean?  (holding Sister's paci in)

We went to Sea World with dear friends earlier this month and this is the only pic I took while we were there.  S and K, who is 3 mos older than S, did great!
K & S getting to know each other
The best big brothers; L, R, & J  :)
Little sisters with cheeks!
On a dino dig J got for his b-day

L, S, and I went to the Peters' to pick dewberries one morning.  We searched high and low and far and wide, ending up with only 12 berries.

Here's L standing in front of a weed that is taller than him.

The cowboys were branding and vaccinating at the pens so we hung out by the mule to watch for quite a while.  S & L were very interested in the process and that entertained them for close to an hour.

We left the 12 berries with the Peters' (which was the plan; I was just hoping to leave a whole bunch) and headed home to pick blackberries from Mr. Lyndon's bush that has grown way over our fence and into our yard.  That night we just had to have blackberry pie!
L's last day of MDO
                                        
FLASHBACK:  Here they are on L's first day of MDO last fall & L walking in (this is probably when I realized I didn't have a pic of him by himself that morning...oops.)




No comments: