In a classic older sibling move a week or so ago, J generously "gave" L his older, slower, & less powerful tractor in exchange for L's newer, faster, and more powerful John Deere Gator in such a way that L was convinced he'd gotten a great deal. Both boys were pleased with the trade so we said nothing.
Fast forward to this morning when L, as is his usual practice, was in my room asking me about our plans for the day; where we're going, what we're doing, etc. The boy likes to know what's going on.
I told him that Daddy would be home all day today (Yea!) and that we had yard work to do.
L: Can I dwibe my twact-oh today?
Me: L, no matter what J says, the jeep is always yours. You can borrow the tractor and you can share with J, but the jeep is always yours.
L: Wisten, Mommy. J gabe me the twactoh and it's my choice to hab it.
Well I guess that's that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment