Thursday, December 6, 2012

Conversations with J

J has been very interested in many topics lately; asking LOTS of questions.  I LOVE being able to talk with him throughout the day and hear what he's thinking and learning.  (Do I have to send him to Kindergarten next year??)

Here are a couple of exerts from such conversations.

About Earth
Me:   On Earth there are continents and on continents there are countries.  Within countries there are states like Texas.  And, the earth is actually round like a ball.
J:  Is it rubber?

Temptation
J:  I have a surprise for Kaydie but I'm not gonna tell you.
Me:  Why not?  I'm good at keeping secrets and I won't tell her.
J:  Well...I'm gonna give Kaydie ______ when I see her tonight.
Me:  What a great idea, J!  I won't tell.
J:  Well...I hope you're not tempted by the debil, Momma.

No comments: