We spent the last 6 days in Dallas and Ft. Worth, which I'll blog about later, but I had to share this little bit for every one's laughing pleasure.
After the weekend spent in Dallas, the boys and I tagged along with Brian to Ft. Worth where he had a 3-day training seminar. It would be a great opportunity to hang with the boys in town and swim, go to the children's museum, etc, and then we'd see B at night.
We headed to the museum Tuesday morning, the boys dressed in matching bright blue tees so I could watch them more easily (D suggested this forever ago to make keeping up w/ 2 toddlers a bit easier and it works great).
I found a parking spot and hopped out to unload the boys and our gear. Right as I pulled out my jogger, in 100+ degree heat, of course, 6 of those short buses pulled up just across the parking lot from me.
One hundred preschoolers piled out, all wearing the SAME color bright blue tees as J & L. If it hadn't been so blasted hot, I would've pulled out the camera and snapped a pic of that bright blue sea of kiddos. Heck, maybe I should've just sent mine to join them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am telling you stick with white. Nobody puts white on toddlers or at least they should not.
Lol! Here's the problem (and the reason): J has NEVER worn anything white more than once. That's how long it takes him to ruin it with stains. Maybe a package of Hanes undershirts to put in my car for such situations would be a good investment. :)
Post a Comment