Thursday, March 11, 2010

Telluride

Last week Brian and I got to get away for a few days by ourselves in Telluride, CO. We always enjoy getting away together! This was our first trip to Telluride and we will definitely go back. Maybe this summer with the boys.

If you enjoy skiing, put Telluride on your travel list. The skiing was great-many runs of all levels, the locals say the mountain is never crowded, and you can't beat the views-and the town is a lot of fun, too.

Our friends, Todd and Traci, who were so nice to get us the hook up. :) The view from Allred's (the restaurant on the mountain between Telluride and Mountain Village) was fabulous, but I realize now that we are all so tall that we almost blocked the view completely. Our table was facing this window.


Jack and Luke had their own vacation while we were away. Kaydie kept Jack at our house and JoJo kept Luke in Dallas. So sweet of them to help out so we could get away. We're pretty sure the boys had just as much fun as we did!
Luke kickin' it a JoJo's. Gran and Bepe, and Aunt Cori and cousin Ben stopped by to visit Luke during his stay. Unfortunately I haven't been able to upload the pics of their visit.
Jack had fun working on his laptop (thanks Auntie Alice!) with Aunt Sarah and Kaydie and playing with Grandmama and Grandpapa. (Again, technical difficulties with the pic.)

1 comment:

askow said...

Fun vacation pics!

I have been to Telluride in the summer and it was SO nice. We were there for July 4th and watched the fireworks with the locals. It was the best fireworks show I have ever seen and is such a good memory. Hope you guys get to go there again!