Wednesday, January 20, 2010

LI-ON! LI-ON! See???

Yesterday afternoon a package arrived from Aunt Kerri and Uncle Bob. Jack was super excited as he 'helped' me unwrap Luke's gift. Luke, meanwhile, was sound asleep in his swing.B: Oh, wow! Aunt Kerri and Uncle Bob sent this little lion for Luke. Isn't it cute? It's Luke's lion.

J: LI-ON! LI-ON! LI-ON!

B: A lion says, 'roar.'

J: (At typical toddler volume) Roar! Roar! Roar! Roar!

B: I bet Luke will let you play with his new lion.

Jack runs out of the room, roaring loudly, lion in tow. When he returned a few minutes later, he was without the lion.

Here is exactly where and how I found it.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Hahaha! Oh, the life of little boys. Although, it doesn't sound too far off from something Rayleigh might do. I love it!

Jenny said...

Oh, how precious! I love those moments..... you know, when you're reminded how stinkin' cute and smart your little ones are.

The Ball Family said...

This maade me laugh so hard that I cried. I went for my last OB check today and we will have our second, a girl this time, next Wed morning. We are really excited. I enjoy reading about your boys!
Allison Ball