This one was taken shortly before his most recent haircut. And, I'm pretty sure this will be the last time I'll consider food hanging out of his mouth humorous. This was his first experience with spaghetti and I guess I didn't break it into small enough pieces. (This is why I had the brilliant idea to purchase the tiny star shaped pasta...see previous post.)
Here is a bath pic I thought was cute. He loves his bath time!
Last Friday I put Jack on a quilt in the front yard while I worked on the flowerbeds. He enjoyed playing with his toys on the quilt for a while,
then decided there might be more fun off of the quilt. Here he is considering taking on the yard.
Hmmmm. Drought-stricken grass is NOT soft.
Back to plan A!
1 comment:
Cutie cutie! He looks like Ben when he eats. His messy mouth will still be cute for a while. Just wait for him to dig into that birthday cake! Those are some of my favorite pics.
Post a Comment