Tuesday, December 30, 2008

This Christmas

As I sat watching Jack with his grandparents, great-grandparents, aunts, uncle, and cousins this Christmas, I was so thankful for our sweet blessing for which we waited so long. God is always so good to us.

Jack enjoyed his first Christmas with all of his family. We were fortunate to get to see almost everyone and Jack had a blast...especially with the tissue paper!
He now says, "Mama," though we do not think he exclusively associates it with me just yet. He learned to sit up all by himself earlier this month and crawls everywhere he wants to go now. We really have to watch him.
The day we got home from Dallas he was crawling around the living room. I was in the office and noticed that all was completely quiet. Not a good thing. I found Jack sitting right by our potted ivy, carefully removing the moss, one clump at a time. At least he wasn't eating it!

1 comment:

bairds said...

I am so excited you are blogging!!! We had a blast with you guys, too. It just always goes by way too fast. Can't wait till you come back in a few weeks.