As my friend, Brittany, said about there summer, "I think we've done all we could do."
It was a fantastic summer for us! The kids are such fun ages and we can do so many fun activities as a family now and we certainly took advantage of that.
The boys love having Cousin Jackson in town and got to spend quite a bit of time with him this summer. They are always planning and executing a big adventure and this summer was the summer of making iMovies.
I think they're ready to hike up the hill by Cousin J's house to film an action scene here.
Off they go!
Another day the subject was football.
Then there was spa day. They're gonna love that this was documented!
When there's face paint involved you know it's serious.
One day Cousin J's mom took the boys to the KROC center to swim. And they ran into their B/CS friends, D & K! (J, L, D, & K)
L was worn out!
Then on one of our church's Fun Days the boys made slime. Yikes.
I think the heat was a factor in L getting it all over his shorts. (It did wash out, though!)
Sweet boys.
Hots had a board meeting at the Gaylord Texan and my best ever sis-in-law generously volunteered to keep the kids so I could spend the weekend shopping and doing whatever I wanted, kid-free.
We did bring the kids to the hotel to look around and they loved it.
Perhaps their favorite thing from the weekend was riding the escalators. #smalltownkids
The boys went to basketball camp in SA.
One night we stayed in a hotel on the Riverwalk.
Kaydie took us for ice cream!
Grandmama came with us, too!







No comments:
Post a Comment