Friday, August 25, 2017

So Much Summer Fun!

Well I unintentionally took a blogging break this summer due to two things.  We stayed super busy having lots of fun and my laptop updated itself and now it has all of these apps with which I'm having a difficult time (insert old lady emoji); the primary problem being I cannot figure out how to get my photos off of my phone and onto the computer when hardwired together.  Ugh!  

Hots says he'll help me, but I thought I'd give you an explanation and a few photos until then.  These don't even represent half of what we've done.

Here are the boys on the Santa Anna Mountain on Memorial Day weekend.  
Rattlesnake hunting was lots of fun and J "saw one coiled up in the grass!  I really did!" so we backed up really quickly and sure enough, there was a rattlesnake coiled up in the grass by the side of the road in the dark.
I took the kids to swim in the river with Cousin Jackson and they all did great.  (J up front, L, then SK holding Jackson's hands in the far back)
The boys had a shortened trip to visit Papa and Honey because J "was chasing a drone and tripped over a french fry (which was a mascot at a local ballgame) and fell," breaking his humerus and dislocating his elbow.  BUT, after a week and a couple of days in a splint and sling, the boy was good to go.  Hated that it shortened their trip and I'll also post more on that later.

Here are Papa and L goofing around at the emergency clinic while J was getting his elbow put back into place.
The kids and I made a quick day trip to Georgetown to see Gran, Ellie, and baby Drew.  Lots of fun as always.  :)
Stay tuned for A LOT of posts and pics!

No comments: