Saturday, September 27, 2014

This & That

I cut J's hair on the back porch the night before the first day of school.  Risky and I'm pretty sure he won't be okay with that last-minute, no emergency option once he's in middle school.

This week we finally took the time to take care of L's...at the barber shop downtown.  He'd needed one when J got his.  The boy was shaggy.

S is big enough to sit in her own chair to wait on brother.  Mr. Cole, the barber, even gave her a roll of Smarties!
L after having his ears lowered  :)
Hots with all his kids  :)
S is all about riding in the car cart and the boys take turns "holding her up" (even though she's really able to sit all by herself).  Mixed emotions here...
The girl is grabbing everything these days.

I sent this pic to my mom and sister with the caption, "This is where I put her when she's bad."  Yeah, right.  ;)  
The truth is that she's rolling and scooting all over and ended up here (& happy about it) one morning last week.

No comments: