I put her bow on all by myself! (Thanks, cousin Emma, for my bow and for the very specific instructions you gave my mom on how to put it on correctly; "You don't want to put the bow front and center; off to one side is where you want it.")
Every little sister needs a Ninja Turtle shirt. L's sweet friend, Max, told his mom, "Baby Sadie needs an engine turtle shirt," so she made one. LOVE it. This day she'd worn it to Max's Ninja Turtle birthday party and was all worn out from the festivities.Hangin' with Daddy
1 comment:
OMGosh I so love this little girl. Yes, you need to learn to place the bow correctly because when she marries Prince George she will need to know how to wear fasteners! I think that is what they call them. And hopefully I will still be alive and get to wear one to the wedding!! Go Sadie Go!!! #crazygreataunty
Post a Comment