This is why I LOVE having my grandparents here. (We would LOVE to have the rest of you here, too, hint hint. I know, I know-greedy!) We are so blessed to get to spend so much time with them. Makes my heart happy. :)
The following blurb and pic have nothing to do with the above, but I just love the pic. And, since I've been busy, busy lately and have slacked on my blogging, I felt I needed to post something and this also gives me a chance to give props to my fab sis-in-law. (I love you, Cori!)
A couple of weeks ago (inconveniently while my favorite sis-in-law and two precious nephews were here-booooo!), J and L were hit with the stomach bug. J got it first, sending our guests home after he yakked a second time. I was impressed they stayed through the first bout.
It hit L 2 days later, forcing us to cancel my long-planned decorator appointment (super boooo) and our date night (again, super boooo). But this little guy takes stomach stuff like a champ. Here he is an hour in to a 5-hour stomach bug.
No comments:
Post a Comment