
Dad and Kathy (aka 'Papa' and 'Honey') visited recently. Boy did we put them to work! Dad and Brian put the trim on our metal building, put up the flag pole, and did a few other random projects. There was plenty of play time with the boys, too. Kathy, as usual, was so sweet to help with the boys. Oh, and we also worked in a trip to the gun range. What a great time!


They brought Jack's birthday present. His favorite part-unwrapping the box. Ha! He pulled out the sleeping bag (Yea!) and tried it out right away. Unfortunately, I was
way too slow with the camera, so we did a re-try today.

Our friend, Sarime, was eager to help Jack try it out so I could snap some pics. When he wouldn't cooperate, she suggested zipping Luke in. Sure enough, his interest was peaked and he got in...

...for about 2 seconds. He quickly realized that lying down zipped up in a bag put a major kink in his
I like to be in constant motion all day routine.


Sarime and Luke
No comments:
Post a Comment