Monday, February 1, 2010

Sweet Luke

We can hardly believe that our sweet Luke is almost 3 months old! He has changed so much in the last two weeks. These days our Luke:
-is full of smiles that are available pretty much anytime. :)
-sleeps for long stretches (we have had several nights w/ 9 hour stretches, but before you get too jealous, those days haven't happened in a while) & will sleep longer when we replace his paci during the night.
-naps when Jack does. (HUGE yea for that one!)
-is building strength in his neck muscles to steady that adorable large head of his.
-lounges in the Bumbo while he supervises my work in the kitchen.
-spits up less-yeah right! But, I'm getting more used to it. :)
-is super active, just like his brother.
-is easily entertained by a wide variety of things.
-is a huge fan of the bathtub. The boy loves his bath!
-is still a chub, which I am totally loving! Yes, I do occasionally pinch those cheeks. :)
-sports a 'wild man' hairdo, but I haven't been able to cut it...yet.
-has super-curly hair when it's wet that has a more wispy look when dry.
-wears Jack's clothes from last winter (when he was 5-10 mos. old). A little sad that he won't "stay little", as I tell him, but glad I can reuse those cute clothes!
-screams from the time he is put into his car seat until the car starts to move...then he's completely content.
-is still sleeping in the Moses basket while swaddled. Oh so cute, but we probably need to start working on transitioning him out of the swaddle blanket and into his crib.
-has been forced to be louder than Jack at times to get what he wants.
-is a sweet, easy baby, whom we love so much!This is my favorite pic. We love you, sweet Luke!

No comments: