Here are a few pictures of Jack. He's almost 6 months old now, so I had to dig into the old pics to catch up! He's growing so fast. Here's what he is up to now. Sitting all by himself (when I put him in that position...so I guess that's maintaining the sitting position), screaming-a favorite that hasn't yet been practiced at church, laughing, talking, scooting and rolling on the floor, and he now has two teeth.
Kaydie (my mom) got to take Jack to his first Aggie football game. Poor Brian had to work. We did manage to have fun without him and Jack was so interested in the game. Fun to watch!
The second picture was taken at my grandparents' house in Crystal City at Thanksgiving. We had a blast and Jack enjoyed hiking at the ranch (for the second time), playing with cousins, and just relaxing with family.
No comments:
Post a Comment